Arduino Nano V3.0 AVR ATmega328 P-20AU board+USB cable
- Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments. Arduino can sense the environment by receiving input from a variety of sensors and can affect its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and other actuators. The microcontroller on the board is programmed using the Arduino programming language (based on Wiring) and the Arduino development environment (based on Processing). Arduino projects can be stand-alone or they can communicate with software on running on a computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP).
- Arduino Nano has very compact size (0.73" x 1.70")
- New Version V3.0 is using Atmega328p
- Input Voltage limit is 6 - 20 V
- It can be power by usb port.
- BOOTLOADER loaded, READY to use
- 1 x Arduino NANO 3.0/V3.0 ATMEGA328
- 1 x Free Mini USB Cable
Write a Review:
Tell us what you think about Arduino Nano V3.0 AVR ATmega328 P-20AU board+USB cable, share your opinion with other people. Please make sure that your review focus on Arduino Nano V3.0 AVR ATmega328 P-20AU board+USB cable. All the reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.
Have any question or inquire for Arduino Nano V3.0 AVR ATmega328 P-20AU board+USB cable? Please contact Customer Service. (Our customer representative will get back
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- If you need help or have other feedback for Customer Service. Click here
Recently Sold items
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
377 Categories,2,369 Products,Worldwide shipping to 189 countries.