ARM J-Link V8 JTAG/SWD Emulator Debugger with USB interface
J-link Emulator can works with IAR EWARM, ADS, KEIL, WINARM, Real View, Crossworks and other support for the integrated development environment for all ARM7/ARM9/Cortex-M3 core chip simulation, and RDI interfaces seamlessly integrated development environment.
J-Link ARM main features:
- * IAR EWARM integrated development environment seamlessly connected to JTAG Emulator,
- * Support all ARM7/ARM9 core chips, as well as the cortex M3, including Thumb mode,
- * Support ADS, IAR, KEIL, WINARM, REALVIEW almost all developments environments,
- * Download speeds ARM7: 600kB/s, ARM9: 550kB/s, through the DCC up to 800 kB/s,
- * Maximum JTAG speed 12 MHz,
- * Target board voltage range of 1.2V-3.3V, 5V compatible,
- * Auto speed recognition,
- * Monitoring all JTAG signals and target board voltage,
- * Full Plug and Play,
- * Use the USB power supply (but not to the target board power supply),
- * With a USB cable and 20-pin flat cable,
- * Support multi-device JTAG serial connection,
- * Standard 20-pin JTAG emulator connector,
- * With J-Link TCP / IP server, allows TCP / IP networks use J-Link.
Comes with RDI, FLASHDL,FLASHBP, GDBServer-FULL, JFlash licenses
J-Link supports for ARM cores:
- * ARM7TDMI (Rev 1)
- * ARM7TDMI (Rev 3)
- * ARM7TDMI-S (Rev 4)
- * ARM720T * ARM920T
- * ARM926EJ-S
- * ARM946E-S
- * ARM966E-S
- * ARM11
- * Cortex-M3
- USB power supply 50mA
- USB interface USB 2.0 full-speed 12Mbps
- Target board interface
- JTAG (20P)
- J-Link and the target board serial data transfer rate between the maximum 12MHz
- Target board power supply voltage 4.5 - 5V (from USB provides 5V)
- Target board supply current maximum 300mA, with over-current protection function
- Dimensions 100mm x 53mm x 27mm
- 1 x ARM JTAG emulator
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x 20 PIN data link cable
Write a Review:
Tell us what you think about ARM J-Link JLink V8 JTAG/SWD Emulator Debugger, share your opinion with other people. Please make sure that your review focus on ARM J-Link JLink V8 JTAG/SWD Emulator Debugger. All the reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.
Have any question or inquire for ARM J-Link JLink V8 JTAG/SWD Emulator Debugger? Please contact Customer Service. (Our customer representative will get back
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- If you need help or have other feedback for Customer Service. Click here
Recently Sold items
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
377 Categories,2,369 Products,Worldwide shipping to 189 countries.