CC1101 Wireless Transmission Module
The CC1101 is a low-cost sub- 1 GHz transceiver designed for very low-power wireless applications. The circuit is mainly intended for the ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) and SRD (Short Range Device) frequency bands at 315, 433, 868, and 915 MHz, but can easily be programmed for operation at other frequencies in the 300-348 MHz, 387-464 MHz and 779-928 MHz bands.
The RF transceiver is integrated with a highly configurable baseband modem. The modem supports various modulation formats and has a configurable data rate up to 500 kBaud.
The transmission distance of this module can reach 350m at 10kBaud.
- High sensitivity (–111 dBm at 1.2 kBaud, 868 MHz, 1% packet error rate)
- Low current consumption (14.7 mA in RX, 1.2 kBaud, 868 MHz)
- Programmable output power up to +10 dBm for all supported frequencies
- Excellent receiver selectivity and blocking performance
- Programmable data rate from 1.2 to 500 kBaud
- Frequency bands: 300-348 MHz, 387-464 MHz and 779-928 MHz
Write a Review:
Tell us what you think about CC1101 Wireless Transmission Module, share your opinion with other people. Please make sure that your review focus on CC1101 Wireless Transmission Module. All the reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.
Have any question or inquire for CC1101 Wireless Transmission Module? Please contact Customer Service. (Our customer representative will get back
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- If you need help or have other feedback for Customer Service. Click here
Recently Sold items
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
377 Categories,2,369 Products,Worldwide shipping to 189 countries.