Honeywell Integrated Humidity Sensor HIH4000-003
- Thermosetting plastic case
- Relative to the RH% (relative humidity)
- Linear voltage output value
- Laser adjustment interchangeability
- Low Power Design
- Fast response time
- Stable, drift
- Chemical resistance
- Typical applications
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Drying equipment
- Measuring equipment
- Battery power supply system
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
- HIH-4000 Series humidity sensor is designed for mass production of original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
- Designed for the user. Take advantage of this sensor's linear voltage output can be directly input to the controller or other
- Device. Generally only remove the 200μA current, HIH-4000 Series humidity sensor can be ideally
- For low leads, battery-powered systems. Interchangeability of sensors to reduce or eliminate the good of the OEM's
- Production calibration costs. Can provide a single sensor calibration data.
- HIH-4000 Series humidity sensor as a low cost, solderable single-line group
- Pieces (SIP) to provide quality instrument measuring the relative humidity (RH) sensor performance. RH sensor can be used in two
- Lead spacing between the assigned amount, which is a thermosetting plastic capacitive sensing element, the chip with
- A signal processing functions. Sensing element on the application of multi-layer structure of the adverse environmental factors such as humidity,
- Dust, dirt, oils and common environmental chemicals has the best resistance.
- Table 1: Performance Specifications
- In the 5.0 VDC supply voltage and 25 ° C, unless otherwise specified
- % RH test system performance specifications, including measurement error (± 0.5% typical)
- Parameter Min Typ Max Units
- Interchangeability (best fit straight line)
- 0 - 60% RH-5 5% RH
- 60% - 100% -8 8% RH
- Interchangeability (second curve) ± 3.5% RH
- * Accuracy (best fit straight line) ± 3.5% RH
- ** Precision voltage output (second curve) ± 2.5% RH
- Lag of 3% RH
- Repeatability ± 0.5% RH
- Setting the time 70 mS
- Response time of l / e refers to the slow flow of air in 15 Sec
- *** Stability (50% RH in 1 year under the condition) ± 1.2% RH
- **** Stability (50% RH conditions)% RH
- Power Requirements TBD
- 4 5.8 VDC supply voltage
- 500 μA supply current
- Voltage output (with the first order) V out = V power supply (0.0062 (Sensor RH) +0.16)
- Voltage output (second-order curve with) V out = 0.00003 (sensor RH) 2 + 0.0281 (Sensor RH) +
- 0.820, in 25 ° C, the typical data
- Temperature compensation V output = (0.0305 +0.000044 T-0.0000011T2) (Sensor RH)
- + (0.9237-0.0041T +0.000040 T2)
- T = temperature unit ° C
- -40 Figure 1 85 ° C operating temperature
- -40 185 ° F
- Humidity 0 Figure 1 100% RH
- Storage Temperature -40 125 ° C
- -40 257 ° F
- Figure 2% RH Storage humidity
- * Only for HIH-400-003 and -004 models concerned.
- ** Only for HIH-400-003 and -004 models only (not available in the information release fashion, please contact your Honeywell sales representative.)
- *** Specifications include outside work area recommended by the test data.
- **** Specifications recommended only in terms of the work area.
- 1. Sensor should not be exposed in a condensing environment.
- 2. Exposure to liquid water will cause the sensor output indicates 0% RH.
- 3. Sensor is light sensitive devices. For best performance, the sensor should be shielded to prevent glare.
- 4. Exposure to> 90% RH environment can cause reversible drift of 3% RH.
- 5. Sensor connected to the electrostatic sensor should be protected, to a maximum of 15kV.
- 6. The sensor output is proportional to the supply voltage.
Write a Review:
Tell us what you think about Honeywell Integrated Humidity Sensor HIH4000-003, share your opinion with other people. Please make sure that your review focus on Honeywell Integrated Humidity Sensor HIH4000-003. All the reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.
Have any question or inquire for Honeywell Integrated Humidity Sensor HIH4000-003? Please contact Customer Service. (Our customer representative will get back
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- If you need help or have other feedback for Customer Service. Click here
Recently Sold items
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
382 Categories,2,395 Products,Worldwide shipping to 189 countries.