The Device is a monolithic integrated high volt- age, high current four channel driver designed to accept standard DTL or TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads (such as relays solenoides, DC and stepping motors) and switching power tran- sistors. To simplify use as two bridges each pair of chan- nels is equipped with an enable input. A separate supply input is provided for the logic, allowing op- eration at a lower voltage and internal clamp di- odes are included. This device is suitable for use in switching appli- cations at frequencies up to 5 kHz.
- 600mA OUTPUT CURRENT CAPABILITY PER CHANNEL
- 1.2A PEAK OUTPUT CURRENT (non repeti- tive) PER CHANNEL
- ENABLE FACILITY
- OVERTEMPERATURE PROTECTION
- LOGICAL "0" INPUT VOLTAGE UP TO 1.5 V (HIGH NOISE IMMUNITY)
- INTERNAL CLAMP DIODES
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS:
- Vs Supply voltage = 36 V
- Vss Logic Supply Voltage = 36V
- Vi Input signals = 7 V
- Ven Enable Voltage = 7 V
- Io Peak Output Current (100 μs non repetitive) = 1.2A
- Ptot Total Power Dissipation at Tpins = 90 °C = 4W
- Tstg, Tj Storage and Junction Temperature = -40 to 150°C
Write a Review:
Tell us what you think about L293D L293 PUSH-PULL FOUR CHANNEL MOTOR DRIVER IC, share your opinion with other people. Please make sure that your review focus on L293D L293 PUSH-PULL FOUR CHANNEL MOTOR DRIVER IC. All the reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.
Have any question or inquire for L293D L293 PUSH-PULL FOUR CHANNEL MOTOR DRIVER IC? Please contact Customer Service. (Our customer representative will get back
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- If you need help or have other feedback for Customer Service. Click here
Recently Sold items
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
382 Categories,2,394 Products,Worldwide shipping to 189 countries.