The Raspberry Pi has made quite a splash since it was first announced. The credit-card sized computer is capable of many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays high-definition video. It can run several flavors of Linux and is being used to teach kids all over the world how to program.
The Raspberry Pi B+ is based around a Broadcom BCM2835 SoC, which includes an ARM1176JZF-S 700MHz processor, VideoCore IV GPU, and 512Mbytes of RAM. And, the new Model B+ also has a 10/100 Ethernet port so you can surf the web (or serve web pages) from right there on the Pi. The system volume no longer lives on an SD card but instead a microSD card, so it’s even easier to prepare, run and debug several different operating systems on the same hardware.
- Broadcom BCM2835 SoC
- 700 MHz ARM1176JZF-S core CPU
- Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 x USB2.0 Ports with up to 1.2A output
- Expanded 40-pin GPIO Header
- Video/Audio Out via 4-pole 3.5mm connector, HDMI, or Raw LCD (DSI)
- Storage: microSD
- 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Power Requirements: 5V @ 600 mA via MicroUSB or GPIO Header
- Supports Debian GNU/Linux, Fedora, Arch Linux, RISC OS and More
- Improved Power Management: Manage More Devices from Your Pi
- Bigger and Better projects via an Expanded GPIO Header (40 pins vs. 26)
- Increased connectivity - 2 Extra USB ports (making a total of 4) and a new 4-pole connector
Write a Review:
Tell us what you think about Raspberry Pi Model B+, share your opinion with other people. Please make sure that your review focus on Raspberry Pi Model B+. All the reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted.
Have any question or inquire for Raspberry Pi Model B+? Please contact Customer Service. (Our customer representative will get back
- Did you find what you were looking for?
- If you need help or have other feedback for Customer Service. Click here
Recently Sold items
388 Categories,5,062 Products,Worldwide shipping to 189 countries.