DC12V-24V Programmable Wireless RF Remote Control Light Switch RGBW LED Strip Light Controller
Welcome to use this RGBW controller, it is a universal high-performance power controller for entire color changing which adopted PWM(Pulse-Width-Modulation) controlling technology.Controls all common anode constant voltage RGBW LED light, such as RGBW full color LED module,LED strip,LED SMD tape, etc. It can be controlled by the RF remote within the effective area no matter the direction and obstacles.
4096 level X 4
Remote control distance
30m with obstacle, 60m without obstacle
Function and feature:
1.Automatically adapted input voltage DC12V-24V.
2. 37 changing modes such as skipping , smooth,etc., RGBW 4096 grey scale levels each.
3. The LED digital tube indicates current mode, speed and brightness, very straightforward.
4. 4 dimming rotary knobs, conforms to the special treatment of human eye’s feature, can DIY your favorite color.
5. Save your DIY color Automatically , and call out it by remote control.
6.Over current protection and short circuit protection
7.Work with power repeater, the power can be amplified unlimitedly.
1. To ensure your safety and product properly usage, please read the user manual carefully.
2. To avoid installed the product in minefield, strong magnetic field and high voltage area.
3. To ensure the wiring is correct and firm avoiding short circuit damages to components and cause fire.
4. Please install the product in a well ventilated area to ensure appropriate temperature environment.
5. The product must be worked with DC constant voltage power supply.
Please check the consistence of input power with the product, if the output voltage of the power comply with that of the product.
6. Connect the wire with the power on is forbidden. Ensure proper wiring first then check to ensure no short-circuit, then power on!
7. Don't repair it by yourself whenever an error occur. Contact the supplier for any inquiry.
Installation and usage:
2. Conjunction diagram
1)Conjunction diagram of LED constant voltage strip
2) Connect to power repeater (the controller and the amplifier can share the same power supply
Photo for Product: